Series Varia - it is fireplace inserts of low alloyed steel with anti-corrosion coating, the combustion chamber is lined with high-quality chamotte ivory color - a smooth homogeneous outer surface of the chamotte lining has closed pores to provide low-level scorching of of soot and better combustion. In addition to self-cleaning glasses and secondary afterburning system, they are equipped with a rotating branch pipe for outlet of combustion products, which simplifies connection of fireplace inserts to a chimney, as well as air supply system and exhaust of hot gases, which significantly increases efficiency.
Fireplace inserts series Varia have an outlet pipe for connecting the air supply from outside the the room in which they are installed (external air supply). It is actual in cases where the volume of the room where fireplace is installed does not provide the correct airflow required for proper fuel combustion.
Other features of fireplace inserts Spartherm:
- adjusting of the intensity of combustion,
- heat resistant ceramic glass,
- built-in ash pan,
- a snug fit of the door around the perimeter in the closed state,
- Soft-Close - smooth movement of the door up by a mechanism that uses its own weight of the door,
- comfortable inclined position of the door at an angle of 25 degrees to the fireplace insert for cleaning the glass
- possibility to equip an additional modular convection to improve the distribution of the heated air throughout the rooms.
4S = 4-sided framing
Glass-ceramic with printed patterns and brushed stainless steel handle.
|Weight and product sizes|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Form of facade||standard|
|Facade width||80-89 cm|
|Type of heating|
|Door opening||вертикальний підйом|
|The bottom of combustion chamber|
|Width of facade, cm|
|Heating surface, m2|
|Heat output, kW|
|Flue gas temperature, °С|
|Wood consumption, kg/h|
|Flue diameter, mm||200|